At the Central Panel Meeting in April all Central clubs were encouraged to provide their own club coaches and to promote club coaches taking the coaches 100 class. It appears that many clubs have made strides to move in this direction, but we recognize that there are still some clubs who do not have a traveling coach. Even if clubs have a traveling coach, that coach does not have the ability to be on multiple hills at the same time. With the increased number of Club coaches, Flight Club is offering 3 options for the upcoming winter season.
Option 1 Full Participation -$200.00 per year
- Includes FC coach-led warm-ups at all tournaments
- Includes coaching at all tournament
- Includes review of goals and growth during the season
- Includes email communications from Flight Club organizers with information about tournaments, hotels, gatherings, tech
tips, Coaches Corner, etc.
Option 2 Select participation $20.00 per day
- Includes FC coach-led warm-ups at the day’s tournament, if the athlete arrives on time and is prepared to participate
- Includes coaching during the tournament
- Includes email communications from Flight Club organizers with information on tournaments, hotels, gatherings, tech tips,
Coaches Corner, etc.
Option 3 Participation with club coach $30.00 per year
- Includes FC coach-led warm-ups at all tournaments.
- Includes coaching at tournaments if your club coach has too many hills to coach and can't cover yours.($20.00 coaching fee
may apply depending on individual coaching situation)
- Email communications from Flight Club organizers with information on tournaments, hotels, gatherings tech tips, Coaches
Girly Gessner, Lee Hull, Mary Elizabeth Polllard, Scott Ulrey